Friday, June 03, 2011

The Mysterious Package has been opened

Click to enlarge
I can report some further news about the Mysterious Package. Because of the incalculably high value of its contents, I had to open it with great care. After turning my spare bedroom into a clean room, and getting questioned by the FBI for several days over why I was buying a hazmat suit for personal use, I finally very carefully opened it in a properly sterilized environment. It deserved no less respect. 

Due to its wondrous nature, I fear that revealing it to you all at once might overload your nervous system and cause a temporary bout of catatonia, so I just exposed a corner of it in the picture above. 

There is a clue or two in the picture, still I doubt you'll be able to guess what it is. I promise -- I will reveal it in all its glory soon. 

2 comments:

KurtP said...

Very puzzling....from the UK.

ambisinistral said...

Yeah, I tried to get Lloyds of London to insure its shipment, but they were afraid they would go bankrupt if it got lost in the mail.