Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Weekly Links


Iran, oil, inflation, Venezuela, Russia, and all the trouble in the world.

Why do they hate us?

The nano-mechanical computer.

The lies of women.

6 productivity tips.

Alternative energy of the vampire sort.

Yet another potential HIV vaccine.

Three chick flicks and their unintended message.

Housing woes in the prime sector too?

Hard truths about energy.

The taxonomy of fallacies.

Printed circuit board do-it-yourself guide.

Chinese foodstuff quality control in perspective.

24 real-life sea monsters.

Does man control the weather, or does the weather control man?

Is reality coming back from the future?

The 12 kinds of ads.

Liquids are more fun.

4 comments:

Doug said...

Turn your EAGLE schematic into a PCB

Knucklehead said...

MHA,

Just thought I'd register a comment here. I'm lovin' this feature. I tuned in to the latest installment and did a "Damn! I don't have any time to check these out" and just sorta eenie, meenie'd and picked the chick flick thingie. I wound up reading every word. Love it!

Knucklehead said...

OK, one more comment. Is there ANY way we can arrange a Flares party with your "nieces" in attendance?

Barry Dauphin said...

Party's at my house! I called it first.